Terms & Conditions
- Promotion Marigold 12 months interest promotion
- Promoter Growland Group Pty Ltd
Level 27, 150 Lonsdale Street
MELBOURNE VIC 3000
- Definitions Promotion Period means the period commencing 9.00 am AEST on 10 February 2020 and ending on 5.00 pm AEST on 30th of September 2020
Marigold Estate refers to the development situate at 1030 Doherty’s Road, Tarneit in the name of Growland Green Pty Ltd and developed by Growland Group Pty Ltd.
Incentive refers to the monthly interest payable for the first twelve (12) months of the Loan calculated on the Interest Rate.
Interest Rate means an interest rate payable on a home loan package available from a Qualifying Bank.
Loan refers to the loan obtained by the participant from a Qualifying Bank secured as a first mortgage on the Qualifying Land for the purposes of purchasing and settling the Qualifying Land on the Settlement Date.
Qualifying Bank refers to Commonwealth Bank of Australia, Westpac Banking Corporation, Australia and New Zealand Bank Ltd and National Australia Bank
Qualifying Land refers to all residential lots of at least 350m2 available for purchase during the Promotional Period in stages 1,2 and 3 of Marigold Estate.
Qualifying Contract of Sale means a contract of sale duly exchanged between the vendor and the participant which :
(a) Entered into during the Promotion Period;
(b) is unconditional and the purchaser has not exercised any right to cool off;
(c) for a purchase of a Qualifying Land; and
(d) the purchaser has paid the 5% deposit in clear funds.
- Participant (a) New purchasers of Qualifying Contracts of Sale are permitted to participate in this promotion.
(b) Each participant, is eligible to participate as :
i. an individual or multiple individuals; or
ii. an entity
i. purchasing the Land for non retail residential use; and
ii. has entered into a building contract with a non related builder to build on the Qualifying Land within 30 days of the Settlement Date.
(c) Where the participant is an individual or multiple individuals:
i. each individual must be 18 years of age;
ii. each of the individual must be a person who is lawfully entitled to reside in Australia permanently.
- Incentives (a) The participant must obtain a loan from a Qualifying Bank. Where the participant obtains a loan from a financier or financial institution other than a Qualifying Bank, the Promoter, at its sole discretion may determine the amount payable including the interest rate payable, having regard to the Interest Rate at the time of settlement.
(b) The total Incentive payable shall be the lower of :
i. Interest Rate payable in the first twelve (12) months of the Loan obtained by the participant; and
(c) Subject to the participant providing the Promoter with a copy of the Letter of Approval at least 14 days before settlement from the financier and the participant settling with the same financier as mortgagee on their title, the Promoter will pay the Incentive within 14 days of settlement taking place.
(d) Each of the Incentive is not transferrable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
(e) If any of the Incentive is unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Incentive with an incentive of equal or greater monetary value. This right is subject to any applicable legislation, regulations or directions from a regulatory authority.
(f) All taxes which may be payable as a consequence of receiving an Incentive are the sole responsibility of each participant.
- Limitation on Incentives (a) The Participant acknowledges that the Incentive may be less than the actual monthly instalment payable under the Participant’s loan or that the Incentive may be paid after the due date of payment under the loan. It is the Participant’s sole responsibility to ensure that the Participant has sufficient funds to pay the monthly instalments due and payable on the due date under the loan. The Participant indemnifies the Promoter for any loss, damage or liability that may arise as a result of the Participant being in default of the participant’s loan.
(b) There is only one Incentive available for each contract of sale. Where a participant is a multiple person participant, then the Incentive will be offered jointly to all such persons.
(c) Participants who:
i. At the start of the Promotion Period, have accepted or exchanged contract of sale for a Qualifying Land; and
ii. During the Promotional Period, cancel or terminate such contract of sale
Are not eligible to receive an Incentive.
(d) This Incentive is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
- Eligibility (a) The participant must settle on the Settlement Date stipulated in the contract of Sale. If the Participant delays settlement or defaults under the Contract of Sale, the Participant is automatically disqualified from receiving the Incentive.
(b) The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to request verification of age, identity, residential address or any other information relevant to participation in the Promotion of all participants. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any participant who provided false information or fails to provide information that is reasonably requested by the Promoter.
(c) The participant must provide the monthly loan statement within 7 days of receipt from the financier to the Promoter without demand. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any participant who fails or refused to provide the loan statement to the Promoter.
(a) It is the participant’s responsibility to notify the promoter of any change in their contact details.
- Marketing Each participant agrees to participate, cooperate, as required, in all publicity activities relating to the Promotion, including, without limitation, being interviewed, photographed, filmed and recorded. Each participant authorises the Promoter to use such content for advertising and publicity purposes in any media worldwide.
Living at Marigold ensures a convenient lifestyle close to essential local amenities and Melbourne’s CBD, which is just 25km away.
Built for the future
Purchasers in Marigold are invited to view the PSP in its entirety to truly discover the potential this area holds.
Register your interest today
To take your first step towards a beautiful life at Marigold, simply complete the following details. We’ll keep you updated about our forthcoming release, so you have the opportunity to be first in line on the day.
Register your interest today
To take you first step towards a beautiful life at Marigold, simply complete the following details. We’ll keep you updated about our forthcoming release, so you have the opportunity to be first in line on the day.