Builder Referral Program1. Promotion Marigold Builder Referral Program
2. Promoter Growland Group Pty Ltd
Level 27, 150 Lonsdale Street
MELBOURNE VIC 3000
3. Participant Where the participant is a company:
(a) Where the participant is a company:
i. The participant must be dully incorporated and registered in Australia; and
ii. The participant must hold a current builder practising licence and is registered as a builder in the State of Victoria.
(b) Where the participant is an individual;
i. The individual is currently registered and licensed to practice in the State of Victoria; or
ii. The individual is an employee of the said registered and licensed builder.
(c) Where the participant is an individual or multiple individuals:
i. each individual must be 18 years of age;
ii. each of the individual must be a person who is lawfully entitled to reside in Australia permanently.
4. Definitions Promotion Period means the period commencing 9.00 am AEST on 8 February 2020 and ending on 5.00 pm AEST on 30 June 2020
Marigold Estate refers to the development situate at 1030 Doherty’s Road, Tarneit in the name of Growland Green Pty Ltd and developed by Growland Group Pty Ltd.
Qualifying Land refers to the following
All residential lots available for purchase during the Promotional Period in stage 1, 2 and 3 of Marigold Estate which is not a townhouse lot.
Qualifying Contract of Sale means a contract of sale duly exchanged between the vendor and the participant which :
(a) is unconditional and the purchaser has not exercised any right to cool off;
(b) for a purchase of a Qualifying Land; and
(c) the purchaser has paid the 5% deposit in clear funds.
5. Participation (a) To be eligible to receive the Incentive:
i. The Participant must complete and sign the referrer form which can be obtained from the Marigold office or website and handing the form to the Promoter;
ii. The promoter will confirm with the Participant the referred purchaser is a new introduction i.e purchasers that have not previously had any contact with any sales consultants associated with the Marigold Estate or be registered on the Marigold database of enquiries maintained by the Promoter.
(b) Once the Promoter has confirmed the referred purchaser is a new introduction, the referred purchaser must enter into Qualifying Contract of Sale during the Promotion Period.
6. Incentives (a) Choice of one of the following :
i. Coles Group & Myer gift card to the value of $2,500 (inclusive of GST)
Terms and conditions of the Coles Group & Myer gift card can be found here https://www.giftcards.com.au/CMS/Page/giftcardtermsofuse
ii. Mastercard Debit card to the value of $1,000 (inclusive of GST)
(b) The Promoter does not accept any liability or assume any responsibility in any way arising out of, or in relation to, the use of the gift card, or for any card faults or defects or if the purchaser is unable to use the gift card for any reason including if the gift card is damaged or lost.
(c) Each of the Incentive is not transferrable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
(d) If any of the Incentive is unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Incentive with an incentive of equal or greater monetary value. This right is subject to any applicable legislation, regulations or directions from a regulatory authority.
(e) Once any gift card forming the Incentive has left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for the Incentive being damaged, lost or stolen.
(f) All taxes which may be payable as a consequence of receiving an Incentive are the sole responsibility of each participant.
7. Limitation on Incentives There is only one Incentive available for each contract of sale. Where a participant is a multiple person participant, then the Incentive will be offered jointly to all such persons.
Each participant is permitted to receive multiple Incentives during the Promotional Period.
(a) At the start of the Promotion Period, have accepted or exchanged contract of sale for a Qualifying Land; and
(b) During the Promotional Period, cancel or terminate such contract of sale
Are not eligible to receive an Incentive.
8. Collection of Incentives (a) The gift card will be available for pick up at Growland Head Office located at Level 27, 150 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 30 days after the referred purchaser have entered into a Qualifying Contract of Sale.
9. Eligibility (a) The participant must be at least 18 years of age. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to request verification of age, identity, residential address or any other information relevant to participation in the Promotion of all participants. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any participant who provided false information or fails to provide information that is reasonably requested by the Promoter.
(b) It is the responsibility of each participant to comply with the Promoter’s instructions on how to collect their Incentive.
(c) The Promoter reserves the right to request each participant to provide proof of identity and proof that they are responsible for participating in the Promotion and the Promoter may refuse to provide the Incentive where the participant fails to provide the information reasonably requested by the Promoter.
(d) It is the participant’s responsibility to notify the promoter of any change in their contact details
10. Privacy and collection notice (a) The Promoter will collect and use each participant’s personal information for the purposes of :
i. Conducting the Promotion, making public statements and advertisements in relation to the Promotion;
ii. Provide the participant’s information to third parties and related entities of the Promoter for the purposes of providing information to the participant about products and services provided by the Promoter and its related entities;
(b) The participant consents to the use of their personal information as set out in item 10(a).
11. Marketing Each participant agrees to participate, cooperate, as required, in all publicity activities relating to the Promotion, including, without limitation, being interviewed, photographed, filmed and recorded. Each participant authorises the Promoter to use such content for advertising and publicity purposes in any media worldwide.
Living at Marigold ensures a convenient lifestyle close to essential local amenities and Melbourne’s CBD, which is just 25km away.
Register your interest today
To take your first step towards a beautiful life at Marigold, simply complete the following details. We’ll keep you updated about our forthcoming release, so you have the opportunity to be first in line on the day.
Register your interest today
To take you first step towards a beautiful life at Marigold, simply complete the following details. We’ll keep you updated about our forthcoming release, so you have the opportunity to be first in line on the day.